WHAT IT IS:
· An ideal option for experienced players with AA or higher backgrounds who want to focus on pursuing a University level education while also continuing to play competitive collegiate hockey
· An acclaimed University with nationally respected programs in business, kinesiology, advertising/PR/communications and more
· Member of American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) Division 2 AND an inaugural member of the Collegiate West Coast Hockey Conference. Ranked #15 in highly competitive ACHA West Region in only our 2nd season
· Next year’s schedule: USC, UCLA, LMU, NAU, LBSU, SDSU, UNLV, 4 Away Trips to Chicago, Arizona, Las Vegas, San Jose.
· Disciplined, structured program with 2+ practices with professional off-ice training at Primal Justice Training Center in Irvine, CA.
· 30 regular game season total; and Conference, Regional and National Play-offs.
· Three 20-min. stop-time periods with ice cuts between periods, OT & shootouts to break ties.
· Exciting atmosphere with enthusiastic crowds (400+ Fans attended Opening Day!!)
· A young, up-and-coming program with a solid core of talent representing majority of the SCAHA\CAHA Clubs, including former players from OCHC, Jr. Ducks, Cal Stars, Wild, Wave and other AA\AAA clubs
· Low Player Dues compared to Youth Hockey Programs (covers all ice, off-ice and 90% of travel)
· Fraternal atmosphere among players, team staff and alumni. A great way to represent and connect with your university and other students.
WHAT IT IS NOT:
· Not recreational hockey